For Purchase

DrumReaper

Oct 25, 2021
Southeast USA
Good evening.

My 2023 Lightning has just been shipped. It’s a Larit with extended range in Avalanche.

I’m not going to keep it, so if any of you are interested in purchasing it from my dealer, let me know so I can start working towards offloading it at MSRP.

I ONLY ask to get my $600 investment back. I am not eligible for the new tax plan-incentives so I don’t plan to title it and plan to leave it in the MSO if I have to assume it from the dealer.

PM me if interested.

Bean29

Jan 18, 2023
Wisconsin
Did you get any interest on your Truck? Asking because my husband is currently in the purchase process and he says he can sell it right away if he wants to. Just wondering how true that is.

Thanks!

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Did you get any interest on your Truck? Asking because my husband is currently in the purchase process and he says he can sell it right away if he wants to. Just wondering how true that is.

Thanks!
There has been a Lightning Platinum for sale at my dealership for over 2 months. They where asking $104,000 on they are down to $94,000. I thank the hype is gone. It would be hard to get a loan to pay more than it is worth

Bean29

Jan 18, 2023
Wisconsin
Can you PM the dealership information to me? My husband wants the Lariat with the extended range battery and the co-pilot feature. Also, if anyone has bought a similar vehicle recently, we are interested in how much you paid. Does anyone know of anywhere that publishes the prices people are paying like Edmunds or NADA? The vehicle my husband ordered is at the dealership, he is just finalizing financing and selling his old truck.