Ford F-150 Lightning build and price is live!

ford-lightning-build3.png

The Ford F-150 Lightning online build and price configurator is now live!
Prices for the Lightning Pro model starts off at $39,974 and go all the way up to the Platinum model that starts at $90,874.

Click here to build yours:

Thanks for the tip @GOFAST (y)

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
Now I know how my day is going to be spent! I initially thought I was going to get the Lariat package, but I'm going to have to play with this configurator and see where the sweet spot is.

Shadyant

Dec 2, 2021
Florida
Do we know what all is included with the Max Trailer Tow Package? https://shop.ford.com/configure/f150-lightning/config/packages/Config[|Ford|F-150 Lightning|2022|1|1.|511A.W1E..PHX...99V.779.]

The details on Ford's site are really vague and I'm curious if this is actually needed for towing my 20' enclosed trailer or not.
Sorry no, and I totally agree There’s a lot of limited options details.

I’d added the tow package (not max) and then I tried to add the BlueCruise option and it told me I had to remove tow package to add the BlueCruise package.
Seems odd.
There’s no details on why these option conflict.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
Sorry no, and I totally agree There’s a lot of limited options details.

I’d added the tow package (not max) and then I tried to add the BlueCruise option and it told me I had to remove tow package to add the BlueCruise package.
Seems odd.
There’s no details on why these option conflict.
That is interesting. I guess it will save me on the bottom line though because I definitely want the tow package.

Shadyant

Dec 2, 2021
Florida
That is interesting. I guess it will save me on the bottom line though because I definitely want the tow package.
Odd this too is that when I add BlueCruise and go look at the pics summary, I see the hitch in the build
So odd and no real specific details to come by

Hersbird

Aug 29, 2021
MT
Pro, black, zero options looks perfect to me. Too bad they won't make any until the $7500 tax credit is gone. Looks like I'll end up with an AWD VW ID4 instead. Who knows, in 2024 when my reservation comes up, I'll consider it again.

Azbittel

Jan 4, 2022
Syracuse, NY

scottdraco

Nov 16, 2021
Ames, Iowa
Interesting that the extended range battery adds $10,000 to the Lariat, but $20,000 to the XLT. Wonder why? If I decide to go, guess it would be the Pro, Rapid Red, no other options. Be interesting to see the Silverado reveal tomorrow, especially since I'm not likely to able to order the Lightning until 2023 at the soonest.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
Interesting that the extended range battery adds $10,000 to the Lariat, but $20,000 to the XLT. Wonder why? If I decide to go, guess it would be the Pro, Rapid Red, no other options. Be interesting to see the Silverado reveal tomorrow, especially since I'm not likely to able to order the Lightning until 2023 at the soonest.
Because they also make you add the 312A package when you select the extended range battery, which adds an additional $9,500.
Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 9.08.43 PM.png

bear660cub

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 244

The Ford F-150 Lightning online build and price configurator is now live!
Prices for the Lightningve Pro model starts off at $39,974 and go all the way up to the Platinum model that starts at $90,874.

Click here to build yours:

Thanks for the tip @GOFAST (y)
Can someone explain the Wave process as I was told my dealer who has 125 reservations was only allotted One Lightning in Wave 1 and they are a large volume dealer. My 5-19-21 reservation placed me #8 as I was told but with only One allotted when will the next wave hit and how do they decide how many each dealer gets?

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Do we know what all is included with the Max Trailer Tow Package? https://shop.ford.com/configure/f150-lightning/config/packages/Config[|Ford|F-150 Lightning|2022|1|1.|511A.W1E..PHX...99V.779.]

The details on Ford's site are really vague and I'm curious if this is actually needed for towing my 20' enclosed trailer or not.
The way I understand it the Max tow package is just one more pump and more coolant to cool the two motors and the battery. I would want it even if I did not tow really large loads. You need to keep that battery as cool as possible when charging that will be the life line of the battery's and motors

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I would like to know if you do not get the bed liner do you steal get the ruler and stuff on the tailgate