Ford F-150 Lightning build and price is live!

ford-lightning-build3.png

The Ford F-150 Lightning online build and price configurator is now live!
Prices for the Lightning Pro model starts off at $39,974 and go all the way up to the Platinum model that starts at $90,874.

Click here to build yours:

Thanks for the tip @GOFAST (y)

wwise

Jun 27, 2021
Conroe, Texas
No email or call here either but did not really expect one. Wondering if any members on here got an invite/email? If so, wondering what the process was like? Thanks!

Shadyant

Dec 2, 2021
Florida
No email or call here either but did not really expect one. Wondering if any members on here got an invite/email? If so, wondering what the process was like? Thanks!
I do have a day one reservation and confirmed priority with my dealer that was entered prior to the deadline of 12/17
But I ordered a bit later in the keynote and not right at the beginning
Maybe there are that many who ordered in the very open of the keynote that are ahead of me but I sure kinda expected to be in wave one.
We shall see where I fall.

wwise

Jun 27, 2021
Conroe, Texas
I hope I am wrong but I am getting a sneaking suspicion that somehow Ford is going to screw up this launch of what has to be one of the most important vehicle launches for them in years! Hopefully we will hear from SOMEONE who received an invite!!!

BigPapiBT

Jan 17, 2022
Issaquah, WA
PRO TOWING CAPACITY? Does anyone know what the towing capacity is on the Pro model given you can't get the extended battery? I think it's
7,700 with Max Two Package and 5,500 without? I'm looking for very short trips (under 5 miles) but boat is 4,500 pounds and I have hills so I need more than 5k.

BigPapiBT

Jan 17, 2022
Issaquah, WA
Is the Intelligent Backup Power system available on the Pro model?
It seems like I need the Ford Charge Station Pro, but that is only available with the extended battery which is only available to Fleet purchases on the Pro edition? Wild b/c the backup charging is all over the marketing but doesn't mention you need the XLT or Lariat?