Lariat ex

SASF91

Oct 15, 2021
Augusta, ME
So my order has been accepted. So how long it gets to "Schedule production"
Also do they send an email to let you know

Atlas Blue
Lariat ex
I believe I waited 2-4 weeks and they did not send an email. I didn’t post here but asked my dealer what is typical or what I might expect but got no answer

johnneyonetime

Sep 17, 2021
Deltona
I believe I waited 2-4 weeks and they did not send an email. I didn’t post here but asked my dealer what is typical or what I might expect but got no answer
I ordered 6/14 and have been checking status periodically. Just looked and found scheduled for production the week of 8/15. I didn’t receive an email but that’s okay. I’ll be driving it home in September!

wwise

Jun 27, 2021
Conroe, Texas
Just checked my Ford account status and received my build date week of 9-12! Excited! No e-mail but had order date of 6-14 and after reading online postings decided to check mine. Guessing October delivery?

johnneyonetime

Sep 17, 2021
Deltona
Just checked my Ford account status and received my build date week of 9-12! Excited! No e-mail but had order date of 6-14 and after reading online postings decided to check mine. Guessing October delivery?
Received the email confirming build schedule from Ford this morning. It includes the VIN and they will follow up with Built Order Status email that provides estimated window of delivery to the dealership.
Also, saw my first Lightning two days ago at Sonny’s BBQ in Orange City, FL.
Rapid Red Platinum owner said he loves it!

CNJKevin

Aug 17, 2021
New Jersey
Received the email confirming build schedule from Ford this morning. It includes the VIN and they will follow up with Built Order Status email that provides estimated window of delivery to the dealership.
Also, saw my first Lightning two days ago at Sonny’s BBQ in Orange City, FL.
Rapid Red Platinum owner said he loves it!
I got the same email today! Moved my build date up to 8/8/22 from 8/22/22 and got the VIN. Very excited!
I drove all the way from Edison, NJ to Kissimmee, FL and back and did not see one Lightning in the wild during either trip or the week I was in FL. Weird.

OP
I

idmclean13

Sep 16, 2021
Vermont
I got the same email today! Moved my build date up to 8/8/22 from 8/22/22 and got the VIN. Very excited!
I drove all the way from Edison, NJ to Kissimmee, FL and back and did not see one Lightning in the wild during either trip or the week I was in FL. Weird.
I hope I get one too have build date of 9/5

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
When did you guys reserve? I reserved 5/23 and havent heard a peep.
I reserved on 5/19; did not make the cut, only got one email saying all 2022's have been filled and I'd have to wait for 2023's. I guess it matters what dealership you linked your reservation to. I wish I could have known which dealership in my city has the highest volume and I would have reserved with them. Oh well.

johnneyonetime

Sep 17, 2021
Deltona
I reserved on 5/19; did not make the cut, only got one email saying all 2022's have been filled and I'd have to wait for 2023's. I guess it matters what dealership you linked your reservation to. I wish I could have known which dealership in my city has the highest volume and I would have reserved with them. Oh well.
Also reserved 5/19

MacMike

Jun 18, 2021
Texas

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 4.53.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 4.53.36 PM.png
    113.7 KB · Views: 63