Main Use of Your F150 Lightning?

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Adding to what @Don weller said, you won't be able to get the extended battery in the Pro unless you have a commercial fleet account. You'll need to get in at the XLT to have that option. That's at least what they are saying at the moment.
That is what they have been saying al along.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
There is a lot of things that go in to an XLT that are not seen but when you go to a store and get out and come back in 10 min. the truck is till cool but in the bottom of the line there is no insulation and the truck is hot

Kogi

Sep 5, 2021
San Antonio
I am wondering which battery pac your interest in. I am not sure you can get the extended range battery in the pro, if you're not a contractor. The extended range battery would cost you 10,000,how ever the extended range battery in the XLT will cost you 7,000
Thats where the struggle is. If I go XLT it will be primarily for the extended range which will be 20k all together over the Pro. I'd like to save money where I can but I can see the benefits of having the extended range. I have plenty of time to decide thou so no worries.

FunWDirt

Sep 17, 2021
Georgia, USA
Thats where the struggle is. If I go XLT it will be primarily for the extended range which will be 20k all together over the Pro. I'd like to save money where I can but I can see the benefits of having the extended range. I have plenty of time to decide thou so no worries.
I can dig it.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Now when I go to a restaurant I have to remember before we get through eating to start my Lincoln Continental with the apps so it can cool down in the Texas heat so the car won't be 100 plus deg. in the summer. Now with the Lightning it has a A/C like a refrigerator so I can leave the A/C on and the truck off. When I come out of the restaurant I can open the frunk put our leftovers in the mini frig I have plugged in the frunk and not worry about needing to get home.

Don weller

Now when I go to a restaurant I have to remember before we get through eating to start my Lincoln Continental with the apps so it can cool down in the Texas heat so the car won't be 100 plus deg. in the summer. Now with the Lightning it has a A/C like a refrigerator so I can leave the A/C on and the truck off. When I come out of the restaurant I can open the frunk put our leftovers in the mini frig I have plugged in the frunk and not worry about needing to get home.
Hahamy sounds like a plan.