New to Fourm Ford Sales & Lightning Manager

jondewar67

Oct 11, 2021
St Augustine, Fl
Hey my name is Jon Dewar. I’m a Sales Manager at Bozard Ford in St Augustine Florida. We are a Huge Ford Dealership in a Small town. I don’t have any information outside of what’s already out in the public but I’d be happy to answer any questions or find answers together. I can’t wait to order my Personal Truck.

Hey my name is Jon Dewar. I’m a Sales Manager at Bozard Ford in St Augustine Florida. We are a Huge Ford Dealership in a Small town. I don’t have any information outside of what’s already out in the public but I’d be happy to answer any questions or find answers together. I can’t wait to order my Personal Truck.
I would like to know if Ford will offer 0 percent financing for 3 year or what type of financing will they will be offering. Also what is the production capacity for the Lightning

I'd like to know how the f150 lightning is planning to deal with cold weather, as far as preconditioning the battery for charging, or if it will have a heat pump to maximize energy efficiency

I would like to know if Ford will offer 0 percent financing for 3 year or what type of financing will they will be offering. Also what is the production capacity for the Lightning
I don't think they will offer any special financing on the Lightning. Typically 0% is used to help the Manufacturer move vehicles. In the case of vehicles like Lightning, Bronco, Raptor, GT500 etc don't need the incentives to help sell them.

I'd like to know how the f150 lightning is planning to deal with cold weather, as far as preconditioning the battery for charging, or if it will have a heat pump to maximize energy efficiency
I'll be happy to look into this for you. I haven't heard anything specifically about a heat pump or anything. I will reach out and see if I can find out

Back