[poll] What color Ford Lightning are you planning to get?

2022 Ford F150 Lightning Color Choices

• Total voters

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I am changing mine from ice Blue Silver to Star White I am already getting tired of the Blue

Kogi

Sep 5, 2021
San Antonio
Growing up we had a blue f150. Had that truck since as long as I could remember. We called her Old Blue. Would love for an Atlas Blue lightning so my kids can have their own Old Blue stories.

FunWDirt

Sep 17, 2021
Georgia, USA
Stone Gray I think. I had a few favorites. Stone Gray was one of them. My wife shared her favorites and we had one in common: Stone Gray. So...that was it. :)

Roxbury29

Oct 4, 2021
Indiana
Really wanted Velocity BLUE! So I will likely order ATLAS. MY last few Fords were Dark Grey's and Reds. time for BLUE. Antimatter is really nice, just too dark for me.

Eric

Oct 27, 2021
Connecticut
I really wish the antimatter blue actually looked like how it does in the 360 colorizer. If that were the case, it would be a no brainer for me... As of now, I'm super conflicted

Bob1956

Nov 18, 2021
Arkansas
Don't care for any of them. Basically three shades of gray/silver (same thing), three shades of blue, two shades of white and toss in red and a black. Boring. Give me a emerald or mint green, sky blue, gold, anything but give us more variety, not three of the same thing.

Jreed

Oct 21, 2021
Los Angeles
Leaning towards the Carbonized gray, or anti-matter blue, can't decide. Going to the LA Auto show today and hopefully they have vehicles in those colors so I can compare. I read they are giving rides in the lightning, I'll let you know.

Jreed

Oct 21, 2021
Los Angeles
For potential Lightning owners the LA auto show was a disappointment. Ford had only one Lightning on hand and it was on a display stand for viewing only, you couldn't even touch the truck. I was able to see other Ford vehicles in the Carbonized gray and anti-matter blue. I liked the Carbonized gray better, the anti-matter blue was too dark almost black. Need to see both colors outside in the sun.

PeterF

Jan 13, 2022
Madison, WI
I really wish the antimatter blue actually looked like how it does in the 360 colorizer. If that were the case, it would be a no brainer for me... As of now, I'm super conflicted
I just saw the Antimatter blue today and had a bit of a shock.

It’s NOTHING like the colorizer and not at all what I expected.

Well, it’s too late to change it now. It’s being built next week, and I don’t mind the color. Just not what I was expecting.

wwise

Jun 27, 2021
Conroe, Texas
I just saw the Antimatter blue today and had a bit of a shock.

It’s NOTHING like the colorizer and not at all what I expected.

Well, it’s too late to change it now. It’s being built next week, and I don’t mind the color. Just not what I was expecting.
You made an excellent choice. Also my choice for MY22 Lightning. You are right... It looks nothing like the colorizer and in my opinion that is a good thing. Very dark metallic blue looks almost black from a distance. But when the sunlight hits it the dark blue and the metallic really comes out. Antimatter Blue is one of the top 3 color choices so far for the 2022 F150 Lightning and for good reason. I think you made a great choice. Thanks, Walt

PeterF

Jan 13, 2022
Madison, WI
You made an excellent choice. Also my choice for MY22 Lightning. You are right... It looks nothing like the colorizer and in my opinion that is a good thing. Very dark metallic blue looks almost black from a distance. But when the sunlight hits it the dark blue and the metallic really comes out. Antimatter Blue is one of the top 3 color choices so far for the 2022 F150 Lightning and for good reason. I think you made a great choice. Thanks, Walt
Thanks Walt! I’m sure I’ll like it. It was actually the color I thought my Mach-E was going to be like, but the “infinite blue” is nothing like that. I’m excited to see the dark blue with the light-strips… I think it’ll be grand.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I ordered anti-matter blue, but was just informed that unless I switched to a Pro version instead of an XLT that I would not get a truck for another year.
How told you that I did not think color made a difference just the options

PeterF

Jan 13, 2022
Madison, WI
I ordered anti-matter blue, but was just informed that unless I switched to a Pro version instead of an XLT that I would not get a truck for another year.
I thought that both Pros and XLTs were sold out for MY22. I wonder why it would make a difference to “downgrade”.

CNJKevin

Aug 17, 2021
New Jersey
Since I already have a silver 2017 F-150, I went with the Iconic Silver for my Lightning. I’ve also decided his name will be Silver. This way, when I get on the road and underway, I can say “Hi Ho Silver!”

Attachments

• 431442A1-0322-472F-88FF-3A9707294E0E.jpeg
    431442A1-0322-472F-88FF-3A9707294E0E.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 55

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
ATX
Since I already have a silver 2017 F-150, I went with the Iconic Silver for my Lightning. I’ve also decided his name will be Silver. This way, when I get on the road and underway, I can say “Hi Ho Silver!”
LOL perfect!