[poll] What color Ford Lightning are you planning to get?

2022 Ford F150 Lightning Color Choices

• Total voters
I am changing mine from ice Blue Silver to Star White I am already getting tired of the Blue

Growing up we had a blue f150. Had that truck since as long as I could remember. We called her Old Blue. Would love for an Atlas Blue lightning so my kids can have their own Old Blue stories.

Stone Gray I think. I had a few favorites. Stone Gray was one of them. My wife shared her favorites and we had one in common: Stone Gray. So...that was it. :)

Really wanted Velocity BLUE! So I will likely order ATLAS. MY last few Fords were Dark Grey's and Reds. time for BLUE. Antimatter is really nice, just too dark for me.

I really wish the antimatter blue actually looked like how it does in the 360 colorizer. If that were the case, it would be a no brainer for me... As of now, I'm super conflicted

Don't care for any of them. Basically three shades of gray/silver (same thing), three shades of blue, two shades of white and toss in red and a black. Boring. Give me a emerald or mint green, sky blue, gold, anything but give us more variety, not three of the same thing.

Leaning towards the Carbonized gray, or anti-matter blue, can't decide. Going to the LA Auto show today and hopefully they have vehicles in those colors so I can compare. I read they are giving rides in the lightning, I'll let you know.

For potential Lightning owners the LA auto show was a disappointment. Ford had only one Lightning on hand and it was on a display stand for viewing only, you couldn't even touch the truck. I was able to see other Ford vehicles in the Carbonized gray and anti-matter blue. I liked the Carbonized gray better, the anti-matter blue was too dark almost black. Need to see both colors outside in the sun.

I really wish the antimatter blue actually looked like how it does in the 360 colorizer. If that were the case, it would be a no brainer for me... As of now, I'm super conflicted
I just saw the Antimatter blue today and had a bit of a shock.

It’s NOTHING like the colorizer and not at all what I expected.

Well, it’s too late to change it now. It’s being built next week, and I don’t mind the color. Just not what I was expecting.

I just saw the Antimatter blue today and had a bit of a shock.

It’s NOTHING like the colorizer and not at all what I expected.

Well, it’s too late to change it now. It’s being built next week, and I don’t mind the color. Just not what I was expecting.
You made an excellent choice. Also my choice for MY22 Lightning. You are right... It looks nothing like the colorizer and in my opinion that is a good thing. Very dark metallic blue looks almost black from a distance. But when the sunlight hits it the dark blue and the metallic really comes out. Antimatter Blue is one of the top 3 color choices so far for the 2022 F150 Lightning and for good reason. I think you made a great choice. Thanks, Walt

You made an excellent choice. Also my choice for MY22 Lightning. You are right... It looks nothing like the colorizer and in my opinion that is a good thing. Very dark metallic blue looks almost black from a distance. But when the sunlight hits it the dark blue and the metallic really comes out. Antimatter Blue is one of the top 3 color choices so far for the 2022 F150 Lightning and for good reason. I think you made a great choice. Thanks, Walt
Thanks Walt! I’m sure I’ll like it. It was actually the color I thought my Mach-E was going to be like, but the “infinite blue” is nothing like that. I’m excited to see the dark blue with the light-strips… I think it’ll be grand.

I ordered anti-matter blue, but was just informed that unless I switched to a Pro version instead of an XLT that I would not get a truck for another year.
How told you that I did not think color made a difference just the options

I ordered anti-matter blue, but was just informed that unless I switched to a Pro version instead of an XLT that I would not get a truck for another year.
I thought that both Pros and XLTs were sold out for MY22. I wonder why it would make a difference to “downgrade”.

Since I already have a silver 2017 F-150, I went with the Iconic Silver for my Lightning. I’ve also decided his name will be Silver. This way, when I get on the road and underway, I can say “Hi Ho Silver!”

Attachments

• 431442A1-0322-472F-88FF-3A9707294E0E.jpeg
    431442A1-0322-472F-88FF-3A9707294E0E.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 57
Since I already have a silver 2017 F-150, I went with the Iconic Silver for my Lightning. I’ve also decided his name will be Silver. This way, when I get on the road and underway, I can say “Hi Ho Silver!”
LOL perfect!

Back