Anyone Officially Order A Lightning?

Matthewdesigns

Dec 1, 2021
Ontario
Hi there. I can give an update on the Canadian progress. We have to remember that the Lighting is being released in both the US and Canada this model year. I'm not sure how many of the 200 000 reservations were from Canada, but I know mine was and I was able to order yesterday.
My reservation deposit was confirmed on May 20 at 8:43pm. I chose my local dealer Riverside Ford in Brockville, On.
I reached out to my dealer a few times over the past few months and found out I was #4 there, with 16 total on the waiting list.
They are only allocated 2 units for the 2022 model year.
#1 was a friend of mine and repeat ford customer who registered on day 1. It turns out that #2 decided not to order and #3 could not be reached so I got the call! If Ford calls, definitely answer the phone!
I went in to the dealer yesterday and ordered a Ice Blue Silver Lariat with the extended range battery with a $1000.00 deposit.
I logged into myford account this morning and it showed my order, an order number and date.
No confirmation date on when it will be scheduled for production, but my dealer said they will update me.

Kstype

Jan 22, 2022
Pennsylvania
Hi there. I can give an update on the Canadian progress. We have to remember that the Lighting is being released in both the US and Canada this model year. I'm not sure how many of the 200 000 reservations were from Canada, but I know mine was and I was able to order yesterday.
My reservation deposit was confirmed on May 20 at 8:43pm. I chose my local dealer Riverside Ford in Brockville, On.
I reached out to my dealer a few times over the past few months and found out I was #4 there, with 16 total on the waiting list.
They are only allocated 2 units for the 2022 model year.
#1 was a friend of mine and repeat ford customer who registered on day 1. It turns out that #2 decided not to order and #3 could not be reached so I got the call! If Ford calls, definitely answer the phone!
I went in to the dealer yesterday and ordered a Ice Blue Silver Lariat with the extended range battery with a $1000.00 deposit.
I logged into myford account this morning and it showed my order, an order number and date.
No confirmation date on when it will be scheduled for production, but my dealer said they will update me.
Congratulations! Keep us posted on how quickly you see progress on the order from your dealer and in the app, very curious!

Mini2nut

Feb 3, 2022
CA
I predict the XLT trim will be the next one to sell out since it’s the most affordable model after the Pro.