Change in order status

Like others I check fords web page on my order status. For sometime it's been telling me production date of 09/05/2022. Well today there is no info about production date nothing on it no order accepted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220803-193847_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220803-193847_Chrome.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,200
Like others I check fords web page on my order status. For sometime it's been telling me production date of 09/05/2022. Well today there is no info about production date nothing on it no order accepted.
Just checked my web page. Still shows Scheduled for Production week of 9/5/2022 which was moved forward from previous date of 9/12/2022.

Just checked my web page. Still shows Scheduled for Production week of 9/5/2022 which was moved forward from previous date of 9/12/2022.
Called Ford today. They were so helpful. I found out my truck is starting to live. It has a vin number. They gave my vin number plus order number

Now I can go to tracking page

Called Ford today. They were so helpful. I found out my truck is starting to live. It has a vin number. They gave my vin number plus order number

Now I can go to tracking page
How did you contact Ford? Through dealer? The Rouge Plant? Through Ford Website? Thx, Walt

Thanks! Called the Ford Marketing Center # today and got my VIN # from the New Vehicle Support Team! How do I get to the Tracking Page you mentioned? Thanks again, Walt

If you have a VIN number you can access your window sticker. On your window sticker, under "Item #" (near the bottom), the middle four digits of the number is your dealer order code.

Back