Has anyone got an email from Ford

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I was hoping today was wave 3 an wanted to see how all got an email. I did not someone posted most allocations are going down south and west coast where that are more suited.

CondorActual

Oct 30, 2021
Sutton, MA
Not yet. My dealer brought me in to order two weeks ago, but no email had arrived. Needless to say they were not able to place the order. Still waiting for Ford to drop that e-mail, despite someone at my dealership assuring me I was in “Wave 2”.

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
Not yet. My dealer brought me in to order two weeks ago, but no email had arrived. Needless to say they were not able to place the order. Still waiting for Ford to drop that e-mail, despite someone at my dealership assuring me I was in “Wave 2”.
That great I know i will be get a 2023 I hope they start taking order as soon as they start production on the 22s. what did you order and color

Kstype

Jan 22, 2022
Pennsylvania
None here yet - but my reservation was on 5/21/21 at 10:40 AM Us Eastern so I am speculating I am in Wave 3 or Wave 4.

TaxmanHog

Jan 26, 2022
South Eastern MASS
1:30 PM EST: I logged in early, STEP 2 was lit up and I got a screen to begin my order.

1:46 PM: Order completed: Lariat, Iconic Silver + TOW, NO ADM listed in order summary, order deposit $500.

1:47 PM: Order confirmation from FMCO

1:55 PM: My preferred dealer sent my a heads up email advising me that I would be hearing directly from Ford sometime today to start the ordering process. Offered to answer Q&A in advance of me placing order, and link to YT video about the truck, which does not work, as it's PRIVATE.

3:00 PM: NO Wave-3 ordering email or text-message. LOL

Myfirstlightning

Oct 19, 2021
New Jersey
I’m supposed to be in wave 3 my dealer said but haven’t heard yet
This was email from wave 2 I live in New Jersey and my reservation was 5/20 @8:30 am

72FF4C31-5E97-40DC-83E2-E2E7E9235B5C.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TaxmanHog

Jan 26, 2022
South Eastern MASS
5pm EST, I got the Ford Motor Co Email to begin my already completed order.

5:30 PM, I got a text message to do my order.

Still waiting for Dealer to Accept my order, hoping to see a status update Friday morning/afternoon.

MacMike

Jun 18, 2021
Texas
Got an email first then a text an hour later. Put my order in and time frame will be 20 weeks when production starts. Time to put my First Edition Mach-E for sale.

Mini2nut

Feb 3, 2022
CA
I received my e-mail from Ford today. The “strippo” commercial Pro model is sold out.

I configured an Oxford White base XLT with the standard 230 mile range battery pack. Roughly $55k with the destination fee and a 24 week wait. I feel this configuration is the best bang for the buck Lightning model.

8754B17F-B02A-450C-995F-11783958EE22.jpeg

teaguem32

Jan 12, 2022
Phoenix
I was hoping today was wave 3 an wanted to see how all got an email. I did not someone posted most allocations are going down south and west coast where that are more suited.
I received a text message saying I could order, then an email. I went to my dealer today and ordered. I was one of 6 of the dealers allotment. I am in arizona.

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I received a text message saying I could order, then an email. I went to my dealer today and ordered. I was one of 6 of the dealers allotment. I am in arizona.
Allotment for wave 3 or for the years 2022 trucks

Everest

Feb 5, 2022
Warrenton, VA
I made my reservation at 6am eastern time on 5/20 - and I've received no communications from Ford. My local dealership has a 3 vehicle allocation this year but it's unclear to me where I stand in line at this point. Does anyone know how Ford is allocating reservations? It can't be purely by date of the reservation or I'd assume I'd be pretty much a lock for a 2022 delivery,

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
I made my reservation at 6am eastern time on 5/20 - and I've received no communications from Ford. My local dealership has a 3 vehicle allocation this year but it's unclear to me where I stand in line at this point. Does anyone know how Ford is allocating reservations? It can't be purely by date of the reservation or I'd assume I'd be pretty much a lock for a 2022 delivery,
I reserved mine on 5/19; thought I was early, but I've yet to get an email. My Ford dealer doesn't know how many allocations, or they are not sharing. But they have only 1 order for the lightning. I live in the Denver area. Waiting, waiting...

Everest

Feb 5, 2022
Warrenton, VA
I reserved mine on 5/19; thought I was early, but I've yet to get an email. My Ford dealer doesn't know how many allocations, or they are not sharing. But they have only 1 order for the lightning. I live in the Denver area. Waiting, waiting...
My dealer is getting 3, but they just informed me that I'm "14th out of 115". I don't know what those numbers mean, I've asked and will report back.