Has anyone got an email from Ford

hobcat53

Apr 8, 2022
ohio
On 1/7/22 I received ready to order on my Ford page, filled out order and sent it to my Dealership. Dealership sent it in the next day. Two weeks later my Salesman called and said that there was no record of my order with Ford, told me to call the hot line. Called Ford and was told that there had been a "glitch" and myself and a few others had been kicked out. WTH! Two days later I received an email to order....Ordered on 2/3/2022, which put me in the 3rd wave....I'm #1 priority at my Dealership, but I'm in the 3rd wave...how does this work out? I've seen where other people that reserved later than 5/19 and they already have a build date, huh, does not make sense. This is driving me nuts! I'm getting up in age and I don't even buy green bananas. The wait and not knowing is killing me.

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
That sucks and I know what your saying about getting old. I seal say they should give the old people first choice because we could die before the dealer could send our order in.

Designerguy227

Mar 3, 2022
Chandler AZ
On 1/7/22 I received ready to order on my Ford page, filled out order and sent it to my Dealership. Dealership sent it in the next day. Two weeks later my Salesman called and said that there was no record of my order with Ford, told me to call the hot line. Called Ford and was told that there had been a "glitch" and myself and a few others had been kicked out. WTH! Two days later I received an email to order....Ordered on 2/3/2022, which put me in the 3rd wave....I'm #1 priority at my Dealership, but I'm in the 3rd wave...how does this work out? I've seen where other people that reserved later than 5/19 and they already have a build date, huh, does not make sense. This is driving me nuts! I'm getting up in age and I don't even buy green bananas. The wait and not knowing is killing me.
Did they give you an arrival date?

Designerguy227

Mar 3, 2022
Chandler AZ
I made my reservation at 6am eastern time on 5/20 - and I've received no communications from Ford. My local dealership has a 3 vehicle allocation this year but it's unclear to me where I stand in line at this point. Does anyone know how Ford is allocating reservations? It can't be purely by date of the reservation or I'd assume I'd be pretty much a lock for a 2022 delivery,
A lock for a 2022 delivery?? Did they allow you to actually order yet?

hobcat53

Apr 8, 2022
ohio
That sucks and I know what your saying about getting old. I seal say they should give the old people first choice because we could die before the dealer could send our order in.
Trying to spend my step kids inheritance...yes, old people should have first crack....I'll probably only drive it to the zillion DR. appointments.