Just got a text to order my23

xandalf

Oct 5, 2021
Tennessee, USA
So I just got a text to order my23, but when I follow the link and log into my account you can't order anything 🤦‍♂️
Anyone else got the text to order my23?

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I just got text to order but can't on Ford website going to wait tell morning I can't do anything on this phone

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
I am glad to hear some more people are getting invites to order. This has been a long ordeal.

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
I just got my invite today as well. I emailed my dealer to see if they will give me the "Ford F-150 Lightning Customer Satisfaction Private Offer" - not likely going to happen, but if I don't get that, I'm not sure I should order... uggh, now it is down to the final decision time.

OP
X

xandalf

Oct 5, 2021
Tennessee, USA
I called Ford and asked for "Ford F-150 Lightning Customer Satisfaction Private Offer" and they declined, but they provided me with a certificate number for some kind of discount and told me that Lightning doesn't qualify for it, but that I should call the dealer and ask if they will honor said certificate as the dealer set the final price. So... no-go on that "satisfaction", at least for me...

OP
X

xandalf

Oct 5, 2021
Tennessee, USA

Attachments

• order.jpg
    order.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 64

Ssob

Dec 17, 2021
Sterling
For the Pro or XLT, neither of which is available now, I don't see an option to defer like was permitted for MY2022. Has anyone else seen an option to defer?

ataylor1929

Sep 8, 2022
Brentwood, TN
I just got my invite today as well. I emailed my dealer to see if they will give me the "Ford F-150 Lightning Customer Satisfaction Private Offer" - not likely going to happen, but if I don't get that, I'm not sure I should order... uggh, now it is down to the final decision time.
May I asl what your reservation date was? mine is 7/30/2021 and I am wondering when I may get my notice to build. Thanks

Shadyant

Dec 2, 2021
Florida
May I asl what your reservation date was? mine is 7/30/2021 and I am wondering when I may get my notice to build. Thanks
I got my invite to order 9/7 at 18:06 EST.

I played with configurations that day and all trims were configurable

Yesterday only XLT and up were

Today only Lariat and up.

I ordered a Lariat which is what I wanted but I sure don’t like the price hike and the fact the earliest reservation holders are paying a higher price now.

My reservation date was 5/19 during the live event BTW to answer your question ataylor

I’ll add I was high on the list at my dealer too. I was # 3 from the start from that perspective at the dealer based on my prior relationship with them

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
I got my invite to order 9/7 at 18:06 EST.

I played with configurations that day and all trims were configurable

Yesterday only XLT and up were

Today only Lariat and up.

I ordered a Lariat which is what I wanted but I sure don’t like the price hike and the fact the earliest reservation holders are paying a higher price now.

My reservation date was 5/19 during the live event BTW to answer your question ataylor

I’ll add I was high on the list at my dealer too. I was # 3 from the start from that perspective at the dealer based on my prior relationship with them
I am in the exact same boat, but I don't have the stomach or $$ to order a Lariat - I will see if there is a way to defer, it is sad that us early reservation holders got so screwed from this whole process. I saw many folks that had a way later reservation than me and got to order a 2022 - the whole process is a severe cluster f@&$

OP
X

xandalf

Oct 5, 2021
Tennessee, USA
I am in the exact same boat, but I don't have the stomach or $$ to order a Lariat - I will see if there is a way to defer, it is sad that us early reservation holders got so screwed from this whole process. I saw many folks that had a way later reservation than me and got to order a 2022 - the whole process is a severe cluster f@&$
Totally agree on the cluster(d)uck, such a sham with regards to "the line/no line", and the other reason this process sucks is because Ford is only commited to building a couple of Pro and XLTs and a million Lariats and Platinums. As in sorry your $40k choice is gone, we're all out, but here's one for $110k. Take a loan against your house.