Lincoln new electric concept EU car

This vehicle, which is a crossover/ SUV called "Star," is Lincoln's first electric model, a brand that has established itself more in China than in the United States.

Lincoln Star Concept Lead KL

Lincoln
“As Lincoln enters the next chapter in our transition to a zero-emissions future, the Lincoln Star Concept will lead the way for our portfolio of fully electric vehicles,” said Joy Falotico, Lincoln president.

“It is an excellent example of how we are redefining luxury for the next generation as we work to transform the vehicle into a third space, a true place of sanctuary, for our clients.”

The Lincoln Star introduces a new design language that will define the brand next electrified lineup.

It is a crossover SUV with a sleek exterior design and panoramic windows. Much of the vehicle's badges are lights rather than traditional physical logos. Its silhouette is reminiscent of a Land Rover Range Rover SUV.

I saw this posted on LinkedIn as I am connected with several Ford EV engineers and to Darren Palmer - It's a beautiful concept!

I love the design! The designers hit it out of the park with this. This would definitely rival the other high end luxury brands.

I love the design! The designers hit it out of the park with this. This would definitely rival the other high end luxury brands.
I think it's neet. You can camp in it or have a business meeting in it the front seats turn around and face the back seats. The table on the door properly stores in the frunk.

Back