Moved to production

it's probably more like the 'build week' of the 2023's... and, if like my 2022, the 'build week' was 7/25, and the truck went thru 'marriage' on 7/29, and I received the 'built' email on 8/10... I received the truck on 8/23......... likely no one will hear anything anytime soon...

Not I. Just an email to be ready.

The only EV that’s an F‑150®​

Get ready.
The truck that helped build this country is now electric, and your chance to be a part of the revolution is almost here.​

Orders will be starting soon.​

Because of unprecedented interest, we’ll be sending invitations to order the 2023 F‑150 Lightning at staggered times. Nearly all reservation holders are expected to be invited to order by Summer 2023.​

Act fast.​

When you receive an invitation we suggest you act quickly to order, as supply constraints continue to impact availability. The Pro series is sold out for retail customers and the availability of other models remains limited.​

How it will work.​

Each wave of ordering will be open for a limited time. If you’re invited to place an order and decide not to this time around, we’ll keep your invitation open so you can order later. Pricing and availability are subject to change. We’d hate for you to cancel your reservation, but if you do, you’ll get a full refund from your dealer.​

Thanks for riding with us.​

We appreciate your passion—and your patience. We’re committed to keeping you up to date right up until your F‑150 Lightning is plugged in and ready to take this revolutionary leap forward.​

Back