Where did i read Ford is out of the Pro

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
how can Ford be out of the pro it has the least amount of equipment on it. I found it

Red944 New Member posted it​

I went on other sites and could see all the orders for wave 2 and there were no Pro's and most order where XLT's

Last edited:

Timtal

Jun 15, 2021
NY
if They are out of the Pro’s they certainly should be able to ramp up production of more Pro’s faster than any other trims. Ford will make as many trucks and as fast as they can to try to capitalize on this huge demand. They would be shooting themselves in the foot otherwise. We will get our lightnings.

OP
F

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
if They are out of the Pro’s they certainly should be able to ramp up production of more Pro’s faster than any other trims. Ford will make as many trucks and as fast as they can to try to capitalize on this huge demand. They would be shooting themselves in the foot otherwise. We will get our lightnings.
I believe they limited how many they will make to sell more of the higher priced F 150 Lightning

Nightryder

May 30, 2021
Louisiana
Ford has tons of fleet orders for the Pro. They only planned to build a small number of Pros for consumers in the fall.
There will be more in the fall when '23 models start coming out