2022 Lightnings "Scheduled for Production"

atunker

Apr 1, 2022
California
yea just checked and still nothing..
i feel like my ford dealer didnt submit my order, but im pretty sure they did. i dont know what to do, or how to check? anyone have ideas?
That’s how I felt as a wave one order…then like two weeks ago when I logged into Ford, I had a production date of 6/13! Unfortunately it has already been updated to 7/11. Seems like Ford is still sorting out the production flow and timeline.

Mini2nut

Feb 3, 2022
CA
Leadership at the plant is under pressure to have the Lightning roll out go smoothly. Ford botched the Bronco rollout pretty bad.

“Auto experts say the electric F-150, known as the Lightning, must be a success if Ford is to thrive in the age of electric vehicles. Introducing this truck now is equivalent to “betting the company,” said William C. Ford Jr., the company’s executive chairman, who is a great-grandson of Henry Ford. “If this launch doesn’t go well, we can tarnish the entire franchise.”

Mini2nut

Feb 3, 2022
CA
Wave 3 reservation here, still waiting on the e-mail.

I did receive some great news though. My 2020 Bronco reservation may finally be built next week. Gotta see it to believe it.

teaguem32

Jan 12, 2022
Phoenix
Just received my build date for week of 6/13........wave 3 order 2/3!!!!!! it's not Thursday, I was shocked to see it after checking my Ford site about a million times!
Same here. I have the same build date. I was able to retrieve my vin. Can’t seem to track anything with it. Must be to early??

shano13

May 18, 2022
Waco, TX
Window Stickers for 5/30 build date went live today! I got mine!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 10.30.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 10.30.40 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 71