2022 Lightnings "Scheduled for Production"

OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

Jan 26, 2022
South Eastern MASS
I just looked up the Ford color code for the Iconic Silver JS and it said it was Iconic Silver Metallic so they just left off Metallic on the color chart.
Glad you found and confirmed the Metallic, here is the Configuration Summary showing it on my order.

1650251005707.png

OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

Jan 26, 2022
South Eastern MASS
i think its bc yours wasnt in the waves (1-6) that were chosen to be ordered/scheduled for production..
Not likely, in a representational sample of data (at another forum) 37% of those placing order in wave-1 [1/6/22] are waiting for a production week update, that is 46 out of 125 still have no production week date!!!!!

And it is a proportionate number of each trim level
15 Pro's, 5 XLT's, 22 lariats, 4 Platinum's

MicheleDFrankie

Apr 18, 2022
New England
Not likely, in a representational sample of data (at another forum) 37% of those placing order in wave-1 [1/6/22] are waiting for a production week update, that is 46 out of 125 still have no production week date!!!!!

Wow. Great info. Where did you get it?

OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

Jan 26, 2022
South Eastern MASS

PeterF

Jan 13, 2022
Madison, WI

Interesting… I’ve had my production date for a few weeks now.
Must be among the 63% that have gotten a date.
Mine is a Lariat.

SHayes6745604846

Mar 22, 2022
Central Washington state
Interesting stuff,
I was also in wave one with an order date of Jan. 6th and I'm still waiting for a production date.

From what my dealer has told me since the beginning is, that they will receive the mannequin/demo on (5/4/22) then mine will be next in line. Its a very small ford dealership in rural central Washington state.. They only got one allocation for a reservation holder to move to production.
That was a couple months ago, so who knows how it is now?
I ordered a pro model.
The dealerships Mannequin/demo is a lariat (which ill have the first test drive in 🤩) which will go on sale after 4 month for 86K if i remember what they told me last..

Attachments

• A01F8B5F-CC2C-48FD-A630-D620FDF961BD.jpeg
    A01F8B5F-CC2C-48FD-A630-D620FDF961BD.jpeg
    426.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

PeterF

Jan 13, 2022
Madison, WI
Interesting stuff,
I was also in wave one with an order date of Jan. 6th and I'm still waiting for a production date.

From what my dealer has told me since the beginning is, that they will receive the mannequin/demo on (5/4/22) then mine will be next in line. Its a very small ford dealership in rural central Washington state.. They only got one allocation for a reservation holder to move to production.
That was a couple months ago, so who knows how it is now?
I ordered a pro model.
The dealerships Mannequin/demo is a lariat (which ill have the first test drive in 🤩) which will go on sale after 4 month for 86K if i remember what they told me last..
And you can’t see a build date on ford.com? So weird

OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

Jan 26, 2022
South Eastern MASS
yea just checked and still nothing..
i feel like my ford dealer didnt submit my order, but im pretty sure they did. i dont know what to do, or how to check? anyone have ideas?

He did, would not want to miss out on the margin he's getting on a sale to you.
It will schedule in a matter of time, hopefully you're in the July/August batch to be selected this Thursday or possibly in a couple more weeks.

SHayes6745604846

Mar 22, 2022
Central Washington state
He did, would not want to miss out on the margin he's getting on a sale to you.
It will schedule in a matter of time, hopefully you're in the July/August batch to be selected this Thursday or possibly in a couple more weeks.
I called my ford dealer yesterday (4/26/22) and I am in fact the only one that was chosen to place my order. So they only got one allocation for 22my..

They said that they don’t have any update for me, on when mine is to be scheduled for production. Hopefully i get it before the end of spring like ford motor company keeps saying..

*Update now I’m scheduled for production of 6/20/22 I was in wave 1

Last edited: