2022 Lightnings "Scheduled for Production"

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
I just got my build date for my Platinum 2023 12/19/2022. Ford sent me a certificate for $2500 off but I have to use it by Jan 3 2023 so I don't think the truck will be ready in time to get that.

frunk

Jun 11, 2021
What is that $2,500 certificate for?
Ford from time to time will randomly send out certificates for cash off and I was lucky to get one . I have order a lot of cars from ford in my life time. I had got it last year but it expired and so they sent me another one put it looks like it will expire before they get the truck build. I have read on other sites of people getting one. Its like hitting a small Lotto. I read on line that the people that call ford the most have the best chance of getting one. Goggle Ford certificate.

trav19gt

Sep 26, 2021
Castle Rock, CO
Ford from time to time will randomly send out certificates for cash off and I was lucky to get one . I have order a lot of cars from ford in my life time. I had got it last year but it expired and so they sent me another one put it looks like it will expire before they get the truck build. I have read on other sites of people getting one. Its like hitting a small Lotto. I read on line that the people that call ford the most have the best chance of getting one. Goggle Ford certificate.
Nice... congrats - I guess it pays off to 'buy' a lot of cars from Ford - I've not purchased 'brand new' cars from Ford, I usually buy used, so I will not likely ever be a winner! LOL