Dealers not charging an ADM

DevilDog

Oct 18, 2021
Edmond, Oklahoma
John Vance Country Ford in Guthrie, just about 10-15 minutes north of Oklahoma City Oklahoma is not charging an ADM. I reached out to every dealer in the Oklahoma City area and all refused to promise no ADM. "we won't know the market price until the time of sale" was the common response. Vance has 399 doc fee. They just ask that you don't immediately resell. Not a problem for me, I've been waiting for this truck since well before it was ever even announced.

e-mike

Dec 13, 2021
Bucks County, PA
Fred Beans Ford of Langhorne (PA) called me today to say they are charging $5000 over MSRP to have the chance of buying one to the 25 they are getting in. They want me to tell them if I'm willing to pay their extortion fee or not. If not then they will move to the next person on the list. I'm so disappointed in Ford for allowing dealers to throw out the order in which reservations were made and allow dealers to export their customers like this. This is a prime example of why Direct To Consumer models like Tesla and Rivian are becoming so popular.

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 7, 2021
Austin, TX
Keep in mind guys too even if you have to finance it through the dealership, most don't charge an early payment fee so you can either pay it off cash or refinance it with whomever you want after you get the discount/special.

DBMiller

Aug 28, 2021
Gresham, Oregon
I figured since a lot of Ford dealers are reputable and customer oriented, it might be good to have a list of dealers that are NOT charging an ADM on the Lightning.

I have confirmed that Leif Johnson Ford in Austin, TX will not charge this. Leo Light is the guy you want to deal with.
Gresham Ford in Portland Oregon isn't charging over.